Civic Security installs CCTV systems into a variety of residential, commercial and industrial premises, in addition to high profile institutions such as the Natural History Museum and the De Beers Diamond Collection. There are currently more than one thousand retail customers that operate Civic Security CCTV systems.
Which system do you think they would rather be caught on?
There are many poor quality CCTV installations in existence producing low quality images. This is due to the fact that many installers do not understand the science and technology of television and video signal distribution. Since 1974 Civic Security has been involved in the business of television and video signal distribution. It is this know-how that guarantees excellence with the design and installation of CCTV systems, resulting in superb, high quality visual images.
- There are numerous benefits of digital video recording over older analogue systems. These include:
- Ability to instantly search by date, time, or event
- Store months of footage at no additional cost
- No signal or quality loss on recording
- Automatically overwrites the oldest video footage
- Digital images are much higher quality than analogue
- Flexible configurations and settings
- Remotely view multiple locations from anywhere in the world using a PC/Laptop
- Record video off-premises to a remote server
- Multiple levels of user security
Civic Security supplies and installs top quality equipment from leading manufacturers including: Honeywell Ademco, Panasonic, Hitachi and Silent Witness.
We can integrate CCTV with access control, intruder and fire alarm systems. Integrating CCTV systems over networks is becoming increasingly popular and Civic Security also supplies IP cameras.