CIVIC Security design, supply, install and maintain a complete range of security, communications and electrical services to the residential, commercial and industrial sectors.
The company you choose to install and maintain your security system is as important as the system itself. Many companies or individuals will tell you they install systems, often cheaply. But do they meet the standards of workmanship and service you would expect? Have they been security vetted? Will they be there quickly when you have a problem? And, most importantly, do they meet requirements of the police and your insurer? Civic Security, now forms part of a long established NSI gold Installer, GD Security, whose thirty plus years designing, advising and installing all elements of electronic security adds another dimension to our business.
Contact us on 0208 894 6229
Civic Security was commissioned by the Natural History Museum to supply, install and maintain security for the world famous De-Beers Diamond Collection.
CIVIC SECURITY has been assessed and satisfies the requirements of the BSI British security industry with respect to the design, installation and maintenance of electronic security systems including:
- Access Control
- CCTV Systems
- Intruder Alarms
- As an approved company Civic Security:
- have been thoroughly security vetted
- are rigorously inspected to ensure they are maintaining standards in both the quality of installation and how they are run as a business
- are properly insured
- operate a 24 hour call out service (and respond within 4 hours)
- complete a thorough security survey of your property
- install reliable, up to date equipment
- issue you with a Certificate of Compliance for your alarm
- meet the relevant British and European Standards
- operate to the highest level of business excellence through achievement of ISO9001 Quality Management